Welcome

This blog is about our journey of fixing up our house. We have learned a lot and have a lot to learn. Our goals on this journey are to: work hard, save money and make it our own. We have felt such satisfaction and love making this house our home. We hope that we can help you to do the same. Happy fixing...

Sunday, November 11, 2012

just a few wish list items...

A couch, a sectional really. I want a big cozy sectional that the whole family can snuggle up on. I would love on with removable cushion covers that I can wash. I really want the cozy snuggle corner, you know the part that everyone claims as their own because it just sucks you in and you never want to get up.
 
Here is one from Pottery Barn that I like. The price tag will never do though. I could justify the price in a few years but on this budget it isn't going to work out for me.
 

 
Pottery Barn Hampton Sectional - $6,500
 
I really love the lines of this one from Crate and Barrel

Crate and Barrel Domino - $4,000
 
Part of me really just wants a cozy yellow sofa with some giant arm chairs.
Anthropologie - Atelier $4,500
Anthropologie - Linen Corrigan Chair $1,700
Crate and Barrel - Chair and a half $800
{This one would such a great clean slate for a throw blanket and a few pillows)
 
Well, that was fun... now to searching craigslist cause I can't afford any of these...
 
Rug for the front entry that I really, really want:
West Elm, ZigZag rug - $149
 
Rug from Crate and Barrel that is a little more affordable:
Crate and Barrel - Olin Grey Rug $49
 
 Curtains from PB - $119 per panel
West Elm - $59 per panel
Ikea - Aina Curtains $49 per set
{Getting closer}
Overstock - Faux Silk Curtains $19.99 per set
{I might get one set for the guest room and see how I like them.}
 
Opps, Noah published this and I am not done. More tomorrow...
 

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful presentation. I love the way it discuss it makes me sound interested. Thank you for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete